The Xeno XL-050F-CASE1 battery cell is specifically designed for long term applications at a high performance. Xeno Energy is a specialized company who develops and manufactures 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) batteries. Xeno Energy Primary Lithium batteries are an important industrial and non-rechargeable power source for main and secondary power.
- Type: ANSI / IEC; 1/2AA / ER14252
- Nominal Capacity: at 1mA, 20C, to 2.0V; 1.2Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Current: Continuous 30mA; Pulse 60mA
- Temperature Range: -55~+85C
- Weight: 9g
- Plastic Case + Connector
- Sealed Case Type
- Benefit in reduction of high temperature and environmental effect
- Available in non-flammability case
- Air Service is not guaranteed due to regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft - shipping delays are possible for expedited shipping (Overnight, 2nd Day Air, 3rd Day Air).
|CAPACITY RANGE||0.1 Ah - 4 Ah|
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov