Ultralife UB0006 3V battery is a direct replacement for the part number BA-5367/U and BA-5567A/U, this battery has over 50% more capacity and is used in a wide variety of devices including the AN/AVS-6 & 7, AN/PVS-4, 5 & 7, AN/TVS-5, AN/AVS-2 and other night vision systems, as well as AN/PSG digital message devices, AN/TMQ-34 tactical meteorological system, AN/PAQ-4 infrared aiming lights and other high tech devices.
Compatible part numbers: UB0006, BA-5567/U, NSN 6135-01-090-5365, BA-5367/U
- NSN: 6135-01-507-1135 (see note 2)
- Voltage Range: 1.5 to 3.3 V
- Average Voltage: 3.0 V
- Nominal Capacity: 1.3 Ah @ 50 mA to 2 V @ 23° C
- Max. Discharge: 380 mA continuous
- Pulse Capacity: Up to 800 mA
Varies according to pulse characteristics, temperature, cell history, and the application. Consult Ultralife.
- Weight: 22 Grams
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to 72° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 95° C
- Exterior/Housing: Hermetically sealed Ni-plated steel can, plastic sleeve
- Terminals/Connector: Nickel plated contacts
- Safety: Material Safety Datasheet MSDS045
Transportation: Excepted from Regulations - see note 1.
Note 1: For a complete description of transportation regulations and definitions of the transportation classifications Excepted and Class 9, refer to the Ultralife web site at www.ultralifebatteries.com.
Note 2: Alternative for BA-5567/U, NSN: 6135-01-090-5365
CLASS 9 HAZMAT - Ground Transport Only. Cannot be shipped by air (Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, International) due to federal regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft.
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov