Saft LS33600 primary Lithiumcell, is based on the Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry. The LS33600 key features are the concentric electrodes construction that enables maximum loading of active materials and corresponding energy.
The LS33600 cell is designed specifically for long-term (3 to 15 years) applications, featuring a few UA based currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
Compatible Part Numbers: 1770-X0, 1770-XO, 1771-BL, 61104501, 6EW1-000-0AA, 6EW1-001-0AA, 6EW10000AA, 6EW10010AA, 700071, LS33600, T20/41, T20/51, TL-2300, TL-2300/S
- Concentric electrodes
- Stainless steel containers
- Un-fused individual cells
- Built-in safety vent for D-sized cells
- Memory back-up
- Real-time clocks
- Utility metering
- Automated meter reading
- Wireless alarms and Security devices
- Emergency locations transmitters beacon
- Electronic toll collection
- Professional electronics
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Good resistance to passivation
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- Up to 25 years of mass production experience
- Excellent safety records
- Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Component Recognition €“ (File Number MH 12609)
- Compliance with the European directive RoHS
Air Service is not guaranteed due to regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft - shipping delays are possible for expedited shipping (Overnight, 2nd Day Air, 3rd Day Air).
|CAPACITY RANGE||16 Ah - 30 Ah|
|HAZMAT||Class 9 Air|
Other DetailsWarranty: None
Battery Size D
Weight 0.5 lbs.
You May Also Like...
Saft LSH20 D 3.6V Primary Lithium Battery
Xeno Energy XL-205F D 3.6V Primary Lithium Battery
Saft LS14250 1/2 AA 3.6V Primary Lithium Battery
Tadiran TL-4930 D 3.6V Primary Lithium Battery