Saft LS14500-AX primary lithium cell, is based on the Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry. The LS14500-AX key features are the Axial PC leads.
The LS14500-AX cell is designed specifically for long-term (3 to 15 years) applications, featuring a few UA based currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
- Axial PC Leads
- Stainless steel containers
- Un-fused individual cells
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Memory back-up
- Real-time clocks
- Utility metering
- Automated meter reading
- Wireless alarms and Security devices
- Emergency locations transmitters beacon
- Electronic toll collection
- Professional electronics
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Good resistance to passivation
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- ½ AA, AA and A cell models non-restricted to transport
- Up to 25 years of mass production experience
- Excellent safety records
- Compliance with the European directive RoHS
Air Service is not guaranteed due to regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft €“ shipping delays are possible. If Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day service is required, please contact customer service.
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Other DetailsWarranty: None
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great company. Had a shipping issue they resolved with no further problems.