Saft LS14500-AX primary lithium cell, is based on the Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry. The LS14500-AX key features are the Axial PC leads.
The LS14500-AX cell is designed specifically for long-term (3 to 15 years) applications, featuring a few UA based currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
- Axial PC Leads
- Stainless steel containers
- Un-fused individual cells
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Memory back-up
- Real-time clocks
- Utility metering
- Automated meter reading
- Wireless alarms and Security devices
- Emergency locations transmitters beacon
- Electronic toll collection
- Professional electronics
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Good resistance to passivation
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- ½ AA, AA and A cell models non-restricted to transport
- Up to 25 years of mass production experience
- Excellent safety records
- Compliance with the European directive RoHS
Air Service is not guaranteed due to regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft €“ shipping delays are possible. If Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day service is required, please contact customer service.
Other DetailsWarranty: None
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great company. Had a shipping issue they resolved with no further problems.