Saft LS14250 primary lithium cell, is based on the Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry. The LS14250 key features are the concentric electrodes (€œbobbin€) construction that enables maximum loading of active materials and corresponding energy.
The LS14250 cell is designed specifically for long-term (3 to 15 years) applications, featuring a few UA based currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
Compatible Part Numbers: 1770-XZ, 3B26, 418-0076, 60-0576-100, 6135-99-770-2535, 6ES5-980-0MA11, 6ES59800MA11, 742-0011, 922-1262, ER3, ER3S, ER4, LS14250, LS3, T04/41, T04/51, TL-2150, TL-2150/S, TL-2151, TL-5101, TL-5112, TL-5151, TL-5151S, TL2150, TL2151, TL5101, TL5112, TL5151, TL5151S, VL1/2AA
- Concentric (€œbobbin€) electrodes
- Stainless steel containers
- Un-fused individual cells
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Component Recognition - LS 14250 File Number MH 12609
- Memory back-up
- Real-time clocks
- Utility metering
- Automated meter reading
- Wireless alarms and Security devices
- Emergency locations transmitters beacon
- Electronic toll collection
- Professional electronics
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Good resistance to passivation
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- ½ AA, AA and A cell models non-restricted to transport
- Up to 25 years of mass production experience
- Excellent safety records
- Compliance with the European directive RoHS
Air Service is not guaranteed due to regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft - shipping delays are possible for expedited shipping (Overnight, 2nd Day Air, 3rd Day Air).
Saft has discontinued 1.2Ah LS14250C, the new LS14250 is now 1.2Ah and has a higher operating temperature.
|CAPACITY RANGE||0.1 Ah - 4 Ah|
|HAZMAT||Class 9 Air|
Other DetailsWarranty: None
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great price good delivery
Hard to find in any store., I'm. so glad At batt. Had it. At battery thank you..Home alarm system kept alarming .information panel stated motion sensor battery. Changed battery and no longer have problems.
We have a hard time finding this battery for our house alarm system so this company offered a good price and and the product worked well for us.
I couldn't find it anywhere.....thank you att battery
Only thing I didn't like was the poastage was more than the batteries
I would like to thank Sarah Prescott for all the help I received
Good price and fast shipping. Thanks
Fast shipping with great price point!