The Power-Sonic PS-1230 12V 3.4Ah Power-Sonic battery is an AGM, Maintenance-Free, Valve Regulated (VRLA), rechargeable battery. Power-Sonic batteries are a rugged and economical battery. Able to be used with a wide variety of applications; it has a wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recovery.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845
12MB-3.3, AP-1234, ASLA1035, BC1230, BP1235, BP3-12, BP3.6-12, CF12V2.6, CFM12V3, CP1232, D5740, DG12-2.6, DG12-3, DJW12-3.2, DJW12-3.5, ES3-12, GP1233A, GT016T4, HZS12-3.3, LC-R123R4P, LCR12V3.4P, LP12-3-5-T1, LP12-3.2, LP12-3.5, NP2.6-12, NP3.4-12/A, NPH3.2-12, PC1230, PE12V3AF1, PE3A-12R, PK1234, PS-1230, RBC35, RBC47, SLA-3-12, SLA1035, SP12-3.5-T1, TP12-3.3, UB1234, WKA12-3.3F, WP3-12, WPX2.2-12, WPX3.2-12
General Purpose, UPS Backup, Electric Power Systems, Emergency backup power supply, emergency lighting, Railway signal, aircraft signal, communication power supply, electrical equipment.
Why Shop with AtBatt.com
- Genuine Power-Sonic: This is a genuine Power-Sonic Battery.
- No Bait and Switch: We don't trick our customers by showing one battery and shipping you another.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready to use.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and with a 1 year warranty.
- Prompt Shipping: With two strategically placed warehouses, offering 1-3 day(s) shipping to your location.
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov