Amstron replacement APC APCRBC133 batteries. These 12V 7Ah batteries are designed to replace your existing Replacement Battery Cartridge, you will need to use your existing wiring or trays to make a complete unit.
- Requires existing wiring or tray from old unit
- 4 batteries ship
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., I.C.A.O., F.A.A.
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Other DetailsWarranty: 1 Year
Chemistry Lead Acid
Dimensions 5.96 x 2.58 x 3.65 in. (LxWxH)
Weight 20 lbs.
You May Also Like...
Amstron AP-1270F2 12V 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (F2 Terminal)
$29.99 As low as $21.99