Special Order Battery - May have long lead time and subject to MOQ
The Power-Sonic PG-12V45FR long life battery is a 12V 42Ah battery. (Replaces the old PG-12V42FR) This 12V 42Ah Power-Sonic battery is an AGM, Maintenance-Free, Valve Regulated (VRLA), rechargeable battery. Power-Sonic batteries are a rugged and economical battery. Able to be used in high drain applications; it has a wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recovery.
- U.L. recognized under file number MH20845
- Long service life VTLA Battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensures reliable performance in UPS and telecom applications
- Proven valve regulated technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover, fl ame retardant to UL94:V-0
- Thick plate design and effi cient gas recombination yield a service life of 10 – 12 years in standby mode
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified.
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems
Compatible Battery Part Numbers:
Long Life, UPS, Medical Equipment, Cable TV, Emergency Power System, Control Equipment, Communication Equipment, Power Plant, Security System
Why Shop with AtBatt.com
Genuine Power-Sonic: This is a genuine Power-Sonic Battery.
No Bait and Switch: We don't trick our customers by showing one battery and shipping you another.
Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready to use.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and with a 1 year warranty.
Prompt Shipping: With two strategically placed warehouses, offering 1-3 day(s) shipping to your location.
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov