Yuasa YTX20L-BS is a sealed, maintenance-free, dry-charge battery with absorbed glass mat (AGM) separator and valve regulated vent system. It utilizes top lead alloy that contains calcium alloy for increased weld strength and severe vibration resistance. YTX20L-BS is supplied with an acid bottle for increased portability and higher performance.
- Voltage: 12 volt
- Capacity: 18Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps: 270A
- Cast Grid: severe vibration resistance & improved conductivity
- Active Material: reduced shedding, maximum utilization and long service life
- Pasted Plates: Ensures vibration resistance through precise compression and proper service life
- Dried-Charged Plates: limitless shelf-life while retaining 70~80% state of charge when initially filled with acid
- Top Lead Connections: shorter current path for increased electrical conductivity and higher starting currents
- Case-Cover Seal: prevents air ingress & acid seepage
- Terminal-Cover Seal: Patented Poly-Seal to eliminate acid seepage, reduces corrosion and extends battery life
- Case & Cover: superior resistance to gasoline and oil, impact resistant in extreme weather conditions
- Additive: sulfate stop to reduce the solubility of lead into acid which then reduces battery sulfation
- Separator: Absorbed Glass Mat
- Calcium Alloy
- Vent System
Contains Acid Pack - Ground Transport in the 48 lower United States only. Due to federal regulations this battery cannot be shipped by air (Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, or International).
Prior to activating the battery, check the fit of the battery to your device.
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov