Special Order Battery
Enersys formally Yuasa NP24-12B battery are designed using proven gas recombination technology which removes the need for regular water addition by controlling the evolution of hydrogen and oxygen during charging. Gas recombination provides the user with freedom to use lead acid batteries in a wide range of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Design Life: 3-5 years @ 25ºC(77ºF)
- UL recognized
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable
- Operates in any position
- Emergency Lighting
- General Electronics
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
Technical Features and Benefits
- The construction and sealing techniques of the Genesis NP battery guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
Electrolyte Suspension System:
- All Genesis NP batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used.
- Genesis NP batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float usage.
Maintenance Free Operation:
- There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to Genesis NP batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
Low Pressure Valve Regulated System:
- All Genesis NP batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 2 and 5 psi and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
Heavy Duty Grids:
- Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated over discharges.
Cyclic Service Life:
- More than 1000 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from Genesis NP batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
Float Service Life:
- Genesis NP Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
Self Discharge - Shelf Life:
- The self discharge rate of the Genesis NP series at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
- Genesis NP Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
deep discharge recoveryy:
- Genesis NP batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov