DetailsUniversal UB12350 sealed lead acid battery is specifically designed for electric wheelchairs and mobility scooters. The UB12350 are utilized in a wide variety of applications including electric vehicles, wheelchairs, scooters, UPS backups, computer systems, industrial and medical equipment and more.
- BCI Group: U1
- Nut and Bolt Terminal (NB)
- Replaces UPG Part numbers: UB12350, D5722, 85980, 45976
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- High energy density and excellent cycling ability
- Approved for transport by air
- UL recognized under file number MH20567
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., I.C.A.O., F.A.A.
- Additional Information
Product N/A Weight 26.0000 Warranty 1 Year Application N/A Connector N/A BCI Group Size N/A Voltage 12 Chemistry Lead Acid Capacity 35Ah Capacity Range 31 Ah - 39 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) N/A Length 7.72 Width 5.14 Height 7 Hazmat N/A
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great value
- I've been using one to start my RV-6 aircraft for 2 years and have nothing but praise. Compared to the $215 aviation battery it replaced, this is an excellent value.
- Good all around utility battery
For most people looking in this class and size, it's for an electric wheelchair. This UB (Universal Battery) is an excellent choice, low price and solid (3 years or more, average) performer. The life can be increased if the user properly maintains it. If they don't, probably only last (no matter the brand of battery) about one year.
It's a proven fact, one of the biggest faults of wheelchair users is, they undercharge their batteries. They plug it in at night after use, and hop on the next day, not realizing, to get a full charge, takes 12 to 16 hours on a smart or float charger. 8 hours overnight is not enough.
Undercharging will shorten battery life, by causing sulfation on the plates, which by the time the user realizes, is too late to reverse. (low reserve power, usage is short, runs down quickly, always need recharging)
(*) Store AGM batteries fully charged. Not half, not three quarters, Full.
(*) Always charge after each use (for maximum life)
(*) When not in use, connect to (smart or float) charger.
(*) Do not run below 50% capacity. (This is not a deep cycle battery)
(*) For this size battery (35aH), 3-4 aH smart charger, perfect.
(*) For dual (24v scooters) 35aH, 3-5 aH smart charger, excellent.
Atbatt has some very competitive prices, and their service is pretty good also. Satisfied customer. Would recommend.
- UB12350 Pride Mobility Victory Battery Replacement.
Exact same battery, Pride Mobility rebrands and sells for $269. per each as OEM and replacement.
If you want more battery storage, the UB12500-50aH can in most situations, replace this smaller 35aH battery. In my Pride Victory 9 electric scooter, the larger UB12500-50aH, fits perfect. June2015
- Standing by warranty
- It's lasted 3 months but we get lemons in everything . They are replacing it so I'll let you know in 3 months .
Write Your Own Review