DetailsTenergy TB6B is a multi-function universal charger that can charge Li-Ion, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Lead Acid, NiCD and NiMH batteries. This smart charger can also be used to monitor and balance individual cells of a battery pack during the discharge and charging process. Additionally, it can perform cyclical charge and discharge cycles for battery break-in/refreshing and balancing, can also store and retrieve data from 5 different tested batteries, and has various safety features such as over-voltage protection, a safety timer, reverse polarity protection, etc.
Package includes Amstron NAC-X75-11 UL certified AC Adapter
Includes the following connector types:
- Alligator clips
- Mini Tamiya
Supports multiple types of battery packs with one single charger! The follow packs are supported:
- NiMH/NiCD 1~15 cells (1.2V to 18V)
- Li-Po/Li-Ion 1~6 series (3.7V to 22.2V)
- Li-Fe 1~6 series (2V to 12V)
- Lead Acid including AGM SLA, Conventional Car/Marine/Wet Cell (2V to 20V)
1. Handles NiMH, NiCD, Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe, and Lead Acid Batteries
2. Built-in Balancer
3. DC Input 11V~15V, which can be directly connected to a Car Battery as a power source. The working electric current is less than 5A when it is charged at full load. 10A fuse for short circuit protection.
Operating voltage DC 11~18 volts
AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz (AC Adapter Required)
Charge/discharge power max. 50/5 Watts NiCD/MH 1~15 cells Li-Ion/Li-Po/Li-Fe 1~6 series Pb (Lead Acid) 2~20V Charge current 0.1 to 5.0A Discharge current 0.1 to 1.0A No. of cycle 1 to 5 times Battery data memory up to 5 data
User’s Set-up parameters
Battery voltage type Li-Ion:3.6V, Li-Po:3.7V, Li-Fe:3.3V NiCD Delta-peak voltage sensitivity 1 to 20mV NiMH Delta-peak voltage sensitivity 1 to 20mV Battery temperature cut-off 20 to 80C or OFF Waiting time between charge/discharge 1 to 60 min. Integral timer limit for safety 10 to 720 min.or OFF Maximum charging capacity limit for safety 10 to 9990mAh or OFF Key beep and buzzer sound ON/OFF Input DC power low alert 10 to 11V
Optimized operating software
When charging or discharging, this unit has an ''AUTO'' function that sets the feeding current and the cell count of the battery automatically. Especially for Li-Ion/Li-Polymer batteries, it can prevent over-charging that can lead to an explosion from user error. Every program in the unit is controlled with user adjustable safetey systems that communicates to the user for every error for maximum safety. These can be set at the option screen.
Individual voltage balancer for Li-Ion/Li-Polymer batteries inside
Tenergy TB6B has an individual-cell-voltage balancer inside. So it does not need any balancer separately when charging Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries (Li-Ion/Li-Po/Li-Fe) for cell voltage balancing.
Balance individual cells on discharge
Tenergy TB6B also can monitor and balance individual cells of the battery pack during the discharge process. If the voltage of any one cell varies abnormally, the process will be stopped and an error message will appear.
Accept various types of battery
Tenergy TB6B can accept six types of battery chemistries: Li-Ion, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Lead Acid, NiCD, and NiMH. Select the type and voltage through the menu options.
Battery ''Fast'' and ''Storage'' mode
You can charge Li-Ion/Li-Polymer battery for special purposes. ''Fast'' charge reduces the charging time of the battery and ''Storage mode'' controls the final voltage of the battery to suit for long term storage.
For a user's convenience, the unit can store a maximum 5 data sets of different batteries in its memory.
Perform 1 to 5 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge continually for battery refreshing and balancing.
Robust outer aluminum case
High-quality aluminum case is durable and very efficient to cool the internal heat generated
- Use special caution when working with Li-Ion or Li-Po cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Please do NOT charge 2 NiMH packs in serial or parallel
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container when charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries in charging
- We are not responsible for damage caused by other Li-ion batteries not supplied from us
- Do not make any changes to the charger, charger accessories or connectors, as this might cause electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charging. We are not liable for the product is any changes are made to the charged accessories or connectors.
- Additional Information
Weight 1.0000 Voltage Output N/A Output Current N/A Application N/A Hazmat N/A Length 5.13 Width 3.4 Height 1.23 Warranty 1 Year
Write Your Own Review