Tablet Batteries - eBook, iPad®, Tablet, Reader
Cameron Sino - Amazon A00100 battery replacement is designed for use in the Amazon Kindle, Kindle D00111. This is designed to be 100% OE...SRP: $39.58Our Price: $14.99You Save 66%Sale Price: $13.49
Cameron Sino - Amazon DR-A011 battery replacement is designed for use in the Amazon Kindle 2, Kindle II, Kindle DX, S11S01A. This is des...SRP: $44.98Our Price: $17.99You Save 64%Sale Price: $16.19
Cameron Sino - Amazon S11GTSF01A battery replacement is designed for use in the Amazon Kindle 3, Kindle III, Kindle 3 Wi-fi, Kindle 3G, G...SRP: $46.78Our Price: $19.99You Save 62%Sale Price: $17.99
Cameron Sino - Barnes & Noble BNRB1530 battery replacement is designed for use in the Barnes & Noble 005, NOOK, BNRZ1000. This is desi...SRP: $44.98Our Price: $19.99You Save 60%Sale Price: $17.99
Cameron Sino - Barnes & Noble 6027B0090501 battery replacement is designed for use in the Barnes & Noble NOOK color, DR-NK02. This is ...SRP: $53.98Our Price: $24.99You Save 58%Sale Price: $22.49
Featuring two USB ports of up to 2.1 amp output, this universal external power pack can power and recharge any electronics that use USB p...SRP: $129.99Our Price: $49.99You Save 73%Sale Price: $35.00
Conserving Battery Tips
keeping your battery in tip top shape is easy. Simply follow these helpful tips for a longer battery life.
1. Avoid extreme temperatures. Example; you do not want to leave your tablet in a vehicle as temperatures inside your car can exceed outside temperatures.
2. Manage your tablet applications. Do not ignore updates; usually apps include improvements to consume less battery power. Also consider a battery management application if you are looking for more help on conserving your battery power.
3. Keep your tablet software up to date. Software updates can also help with battery performance.
4. Turn off your maps. Unless you need the GPS function, turn off the location services as this function uses a lot of battery power.
5. Disconnect from WiFi. If you are not browsing the internet, conserve your battery power by enabling WiFi.
6. Adjust screen brightness. The brighter the screen the more power will be consumed. Use auto adjust, or dim the brightness to a comfortable level.
7. Automatically lock your tablet. There is usually an auto lock feature on tablets; after a certain amount of time without use the screen shuts off.