DetailsShorai LFX07L2-BS12 is a revolutionary lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) starting battery for powersports application. Rated at 12 volts, 7 amp hours and 102 cold cranking amps, LFX07L2-BS12 is designed with Japanese engineering and components in a military grade carbon composite case. This powerful combination results in significant advantages over conventional starting batteries.
- Up to 80% lighter than conventional lead-acid starting battery
- Up to 2000 cycles - up to 8 times longer cycle life
- No maintenance - store up to 1 year without recharge
- Environmentally safe - no harmful gas or acid leaks and spills
- Typical design life of up to 5 years
- Recharge using conventional lead-acid battery chargers*
LFX07L2-BS12 comes with a limited two-year warranty
So whether you have a motorcycle, ATV, jetski or a snowmobile, choose Shorai LFX07L2-BS12 as the battery of your choice!
Replaces the following popular batteries:
Yuasa: 12N5.5-3B, 12N5-3B, 12N5-4B, YB4L-A, YB4L-B, YB5L-B, YTX4L-BS, TYX5L-BS, YTZ5S
*Must only be used with a lead-acid battery charger without desulfation (recovery) feature
- Additional Information
Product N/A Weight 1.1000 Warranty 2 Year Application N/A Connector N/A BCI Group Size N/A Voltage 12 Chemistry Lithium-Iron Phosphate Capacity 7Ah Capacity Range 5 Ah - 9 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) 102 Length 4.45 Width 2.28 Height 3.5 Hazmat N/A
Write Your Own Review