|Enersys VRSLA batteries provide powerful solutions for the telecom, utility, electronic, switchgear, and any other industry requiring total power systems capabilities.
• 6 Volt, 7.0 Ah
• F1 Terminal
• High quality lead insures maximum performance
• Dimensions: Length: 5.95 x Widith: 1.34 x Height: 3.70"
• Standby use: Apply constant voltage charging at 2.275 volts per cell (or 2.25-2.30VPC).
• Cyclic use: Apply constant voltage charging at 2.40-2.50 VPC.
Initial charging current should be set at less than 0.25CA.
• Top charge: Product in storage (ambient temperature 25°C/77°) requires a top charge every six months. Apply constant voltage at 2.40 volts per cell, initial charging current should be set at less than 0.1CA for 15 to 20 hours.
• Stop operation when voltage has reached the minimum permissible voltae. Recharge immediately.
• Do not operate at 6CA or more current continuously.
• Always store battery in a fully charged condition.
• If battery is to be stored for a long period, apply a recovery top-charge every 6 months.
• Store batteries in a dry and cool location.
• Keep within ambient temperatures of –150C to +500C for both charging and discharging.
Incorporating battery into equipment
• Encase battery in a well ventilated compartment.
• Avoid installing battery near heated units such as a transformer.
• House the battery in the lowest section of the equipment enclosure or rack to prevent unnecessary battery temperature rise.
• Avoid terminal short circuit.
• DO NOT expose to open flame.
• Avoid setting batteries in environments which can cause direct contact to gasoline, paint thinner, organic solvents, synthetic resins, oil, etc.