Introducing Exide® Edge™ AGM65 Flat-Plate Batteries with SureLife™ Graphite Technology
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles to stay strong and perform like new. – Starts like new, Stays like new longer.
• Cold Cranking Amps (CCA 0°F): 760
• Cranking Amps @ 32°F: 910
• Reserve Capacity @ 25Amps: 140
STRONG AGM CONSTRUCTIONS
Exide Edge’s innovative use of materials delivers a new level of performance and protections.
• SURELIFE™ GRAPHITE TECHNOLOGY: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure over the lifetime of the battery.
• ABSORBED GLASS MAT CONSTRUCTION: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
• SPECIAL PRESSURE VENTING SYSTEM: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
• HIGHLY ENGINEERED ALLOY: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
• CONTINUOUS CAST GRID: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
• HIGH CONDUCTIVITY POST: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
• RECESSED SUITCASE HANDLE: Provides easy transport and installation.
• COMPACT & SPACE EFFICIENT WELD: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.