|Leoch LGP12-100 - Leoch Valve Regulated Lead Acid Gel batteries are based on true gel technology with over 50 years of engineering background. Maintenance-free, easy to handle, rugged and economical, Leoch batteries feature high discharge rate, wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recovery.
Key advantages of gel batteries
• No electrolyte adjustment required
• No need for quick regarge after discharge
• Insensitive to occasional deep discharge.
• 33.3% higher electrolytes concentration compared to AGM
• High charge acceptance
• Gel SOL as electrolyte
• Extra microporous separator which reduces the depolarization of negative eloctrode and avoids the premature loss of capacity due to negative plate sulphation
• significant decrease in thermal runaway
• prevents short circuits by dendrite growth between the plates during deep discharge
• Non-critical plate thickness tolerance
• Improved vent valve design to lower gassing rate and water loss rate
• Valve regulated, spill-proof construction for safe operation in any position
• High energy density
• Approved for air transport