|The Power-Sonic rechargeable Power-Guard sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, easy to handle, rugged and economical. It has a characteristic of superb high discharge rate, flame retardant, long service life and deep discharge recover.
• UL, CE, ISO9001 certified.
• Flame retardant to UL94 V-O
• Long Service Life - Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination yield a service life expectancy of 10 years in standby mode.
• Low Internal Resistance - Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
• Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable - Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and non-restricted article status for transportation.
• Low Self-Discharge - Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
• Designed-In Reliability - Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee constistent and dependable performance.
• PS-12V75T FR Detailed Data
• PG Series General Product Catalog
• Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
• ISO Certification
• Declaration of Non-Restricted Status for D.O.T. & I.A.T.A.
• I.A.T.A. Declaration (example) Shippers Certification of Articles Not Restricted
• ROHS WEEE Compliance
• Compliance with EU Battery Directive 2006/66/EC
• UL Certifications of Power-Sonic Batteries
• UL Rating ABS Plastic - as Used in Battery Cases and Lids
• IEC 896-2 Compliance - Gas Generation
• Battery Recycling