DetailsOdyssey PC1700 battery found in many American and foreign made vehicles including police, fire rescue, and heavy trucks. PC1700 is a dry cell AGM battery that has 1700CA (cranking amps). Odyssey PC1700 is a true deep cycle battery, making it one of the best marine batteries for heavy drain. Odyssey's design prevents the internal plates from corrosion and sulfation - the main cause for battery failure.
- Rugged construction
- 1700 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 1540 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 1355 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 3500A
- 68 amp hours
- 142 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Length 13.0"
- Width 6.5"
- Height 7.5" including terminals
- Weighs 59 lbs
- Design life: 12 years
- Typical service life: 6 to 8 years
- Additional Information
Product N/A Weight 59.0000 Warranty 2 Year Application N/A Connector N/A BCI Group Size N/A Voltage 12 Chemistry Lead Acid Capacity 68Ah Capacity Range 55 Ah - 69 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) 810 Length 13 Width 6.5 Height 7.5 Hazmat N/A
Write Your Own Review