DetailsEnersys VRSLA batteries provide powerful solutions for the telecom, utility, electronic, switchgear, and any other industry requiring total power systems capabilities.
- 6 Volt, 7.0 Ah
- F1 Terminal
- High quality lead insures maximum performance
- Dimensions: Length: 5.95 x Width: 1.34 x Height: 3.70"
- Standby use: Apply constant voltage charging at 2.275 volts per cell (or 2.25-2.30VPC).
- Cyclic use: Apply constant voltage charging at 2.40-2.50 VPC. Initial charging current should be set at less than 0.25CA.
- Top charge: Product in storage (ambient temperature 25°C/77°) requires a top charge every six months. Apply constant voltage at 2.40 volts per cell, initial charging current should be set at less than 0.1CA for 15 to 20 hours.
- Stop operation when voltage has reached the minimum permissible voltage. Recharge immediately.
- Do not operate at 6CA or more current continuously.
- Always store battery in a fully charged condition.
- If battery is to be stored for a long period, apply a recovery top-charge every 6 months.
- Store batteries in a dry and cool location.
- Keep within ambient temperatures of –150C to +500C for both charging and discharging.
Incorporating battery into equipment
- Encase battery in a well ventilated compartment.
- Avoid installing battery near heated units such as a transformer.
- House the battery in the lowest section of the equipment enclosure or rack to prevent unnecessary battery temperature rise.
- Avoid terminal short circuit.
- DO NOT expose to open flame.
- Avoid setting batteries in environments which can cause direct contact to gasoline, paint thinner, organic solvents, synthetic resins, oil, etc.
- Additional Information
Product No Weight 3.0000 Warranty 1 Year Application No Connector No BCI Group Size No Voltage 6 Chemistry Lead Acid Capacity 7Ah Capacity Range 5 Ah - 9 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) No Length 5.95 Width 1.33 Height 3.7 Hazmat No
Write Your Own Review