Original CSB HR1234W 12 volt 9 Ah sealed lead acid battery with F2 terminals from AtBatt.com. HR1234W is designed for equipment that requires short term bursts of high rate power such as UPS systems, medical or industrial equipment, alarm systems and more. HR1234W will deliver up to 20% more energy output density at 34 watts per cell, or up to 204 watts for 15 minutes to 1.67 volt per cell at 77 degrees in Fahrenheit. HR1234W is also excellent for general applications as it will provide up to 260 cycles at 100% depth of discharge and has a design life of up to five years of stand-by usage.
- Same volume same quality level can advance high energy output density for an increase of 20%
- High energy output, high cycling life, high rate discharge
- Best suited for high rate intensive applications and high efficient UPS
- Replaces most standard 12V 7Ah, 7.2Ah, 7.5Ah, 8Ah, 8.5Ah, and 9Ah batteries
- Absorbed Glass Mat and Valve Regulated Lead Acid design for maintenance-free use
- Special formula for lead ally and automatic processing to eliminate dangerous gas generation
- Low self-discharge rate
- Cycle or standby (float) use
- Deep discharge recovery ability
- ISO9001 and 14001 certified
- UL recognized components under UL 924, CSB file number MH14533
- IATA/ICAO compliance for Special Provision A67 for air transport
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non- hazardous material for water transport
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry Charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport
- Additional Information
Product No Weight 5.7000 Warranty 1 Year Application No Connector No BCI Group Size No Voltage 12 Chemistry Lead Acid Capacity 9Ah Capacity Range 5 Ah - 9 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) No Length 6 Width 2.6 Height 3.7 Hazmat No
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Fresh, Genuine Battery
Like other reviewers have mentioned, this is a great battery for UPS duty. I replaced my 5yr old APC battery with this unit. It arrived in good protective packaging and with acceptable open voltage. I love that Atbatt.com can offer batteries with legitimate manufacture dates. A lot of batteries I have purchased from other vendors sit around for years without topping charges before they get to your door; this is a non-issue when you are receiving a battery you know was manufactured <6 months ago!
The battery seemed to work correctly in my UPS at first but then my OS reported that the charge level was slowly falling all the way to 9% over the course of a month. AtBatt customer service was great and sent me return authorization immediately. However, since I was so confident in the quality of this battery I decided to perform some independent charge/discharge tests using my advanced hobby charger. It turns out the battery was fine; the charging component of my old UPS was to blame.
The short version: This battery is a great buy! Do not hesitate!
- OEM Replacement for APC
I purchased these because this was the original battery in my APC unit when I peeled off their label. I was very happy with my original unit. I think original batteries were still good, but swapped out with new fresh batteries per owner manual recommendation.
The CSB batteries arrived promptly from atbatt.com and was packaged professionally. Happy customer and will recommend to others.
- nice battery
- ordered for my office apc unit. battery arrived fast. exactly what i ordered. put it in my unit and it powered up just fine.i wanted to submit the review because it has been a few months and the apc is still good with the battery. i bought another cheap battery only lasted 2 months tops. hope this out performs it, so far it is!
- Exactly what I wanted
I bought a battery from Amazon thinking I was getting a CSB battery, but it was a cheap knockoff battery that looked used. I complained to Amazon that this was false advertising. Amazon gave me a full refund and told me that they will discuss the matter with marketplace seller.
I was confirmed by atbatt that it was a genuine CSB battery brand. I ordered it and to my delight it was a CSB battery. With a 1 month old date code. I will definitely buy from AtBatt again.
Write Your Own Review