Original CSB EVX12340 sealed lead acid battery with nut and bolt terminals from AtBatt.com. Rated at 12 volt 34Ah , the EVX12340 can serve more than 400 cycles with a design life of up to 8 years of standby service. This makes the CSB EVX deep cycle batteries a perfect fit for mobility chairs, golf carts, and scooters. EVX12340 is a long life, deep cycle, low self-discharge rate battery that offers high reliabilty.
- Maintenance free
- Sealed Construction, mounts in most positions.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, dangerous gas will not be generated.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material is frame retardant ABS with ranking UL 94V-0.
- Cycle or standby (or float) use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested by our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- ISO9001, 14001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 924 CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
|Customers With CSB EVX12340 Deep Cycle AGM Battery Also Bought|