What Factors Affect Run-Time or Battery Consumption For My Apple® iPhone®?
There are a number of things. They include:
- The number of features in use -- more features means more power required
- The 3G / 4G feature consumes battery life. Turning this off will save power
- Antenna efficiency
- Individual usage habits (Games, Applications, Texting)
- Battery charging efficiency
- Network efficiency
- Roaming versus using a local network
- Proximity to a cellular antenna site
How Can I Get Additional Battery Life?
Apple® batteries are internal and cannot be replaced. Another option to extend battery life is with an external charger. AtBatt.com offers external batteries that connects to your iPhone® via USB. This battery pack works by recharging the internal battery in your Apple® iPhone®, giving you more talk time on your Apple® iPhone®.
Apple® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.