Original CSB EVH12390 12 volt 39Ah sealed lead acid battery with Nut and Bolt terminals from AtBatt. The EVH12390 is CSB's deep cycle electric vehicle battery, which is designed for modern hi-tech energy applications such as mobility chairs, golf carts, scooters, and hand system tools. EVH12390 is a long life, deep cycle, low self-discharge rate battery that offers high reliabilty.
- Maintenance free
- Sealed Construction, mounts in most positions.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, dangerous gas will not be generated.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material is frame retardant ABS with ranking UL 94V-0.
- Cycle or standby (or float) use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested by our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- ISO9001, 14001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 924 CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
- Additional Information
Product N/A Weight 25.3500 Warranty 1 Year Application N/A Connector N/A BCI Group Size N/A Voltage 12 Chemistry Lead Acid Capacity 39Ah Capacity Range 31 Ah - 39 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) N/A Length 7.7 Width 5.12 Height 6.09 Hazmat N/A
Write Your Own Review