DetailsIntroducing Exide® Edge™ AGM 24DP Flat-Plate Batteries with SureLife™ Graphite Technology
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles to stay strong and perform like new. – Starts like new, Stays like new longer.
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA 0°F): 775
- Cranking Amps @ 32°F: 930
- Reserve Capacity @ 25Amps: 145
STRONG AGM CONSTRUCTIONS
Exide Edge’s innovative use of materials delivers a new level of performance and protections.
- SURELIFE™ GRAPHITE TECHNOLOGY: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure over the lifetime of the battery.
- ABSORBED GLASS MAT CONSTRUCTION: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- SPECIAL PRESSURE VENTING SYSTEM: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- HIGHLY ENGINEERED ALLOY: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- CONTINUOUS CAST GRID: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- HIGH CONDUCTIVITY POST: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- RECESSED SUITCASE HANDLE: Provides easy transport and installation.
- COMPACT & SPACE EFFICIENT WELD: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Additional Information
Product N/A Weight 50.9000 Warranty 2 Year Application N/A Connector N/A BCI Group Size N/A Voltage 12 Chemistry Lead Acid Capacity 72Ah Capacity Range 70 Ah - 100 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) 775 Length 10.19 Width 6.75 Height 8.63 Hazmat N/A
Write Your Own Review