DetailsAmstron Batteries are preferred in industrial and medical equipments for delivering consistent power by utilizing state-of-the-art, heavy-duty calcium-alloy grids that provide excpetional performances and longevity for float and cyclic applications.
- 12 Volt 9 Amp Hours
- 6-Cell Construction
- F2 Terminals (1/4")
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill-proof construction for safe operation in any position
- High energy density
- UL recognized under file number MH47341
- Approved for air transport
- Additional Information
Product N/A Weight 5.7500 Warranty 2 Year Application N/A Connector N/A BCI Group Size N/A Voltage 12 Chemistry Lead Acid Capacity 9Ah Capacity Range 5 Ah - 9 Ah Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) N/A Length 5.94 Width 2.56 Height 3.7 Hazmat N/A
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great Batteries !!!
- I think that I will get great use out of this battery. I am hoping that I will be able to continue to purchase these batteries for many years to come. I will recommend website to family and friends. Thanking you in advance.
- these are excellant , loads of power, long lasting ,nice cosmedic design
- I got a set of 4 of these for my electric bike about 2 years ago and use- it like every day .These are the best I found yet for what I need to get around town and back. I have tried a few outhers that haven't last as well'. They have to put up with a lot of abuse here in the north east its been below zero for weeks and my bike is in out door shed and they still take me more than ten miles easily. Not sayin much more - hope there's some left when I'm ready to re up.
Write Your Own Review